|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An unfortunate newsletter

Go down 
+21
PianoMan
sevent7
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Comrade
rapt
FrantiC
IceAgeComing
nvr
TH3_GR33N_M4N
Opieo
Itchybro
yep ' DC
Horace
matrix
Saber
horny penguin
djtima
Dave_of_Defeat
sTraTeGy
Blackfox
Black Thunder
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PianoMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-21

An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 9:44 am

Things still to do:

Procrastinate
Delay comp by 1 week
Delay comp by another week
Pull out of comp
Realise people like the comp and rejoin
Profit
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Male Number of posts : 776
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 11:09 am

Next I will ban you from the forum
Back to top Go down
https://rws-dod.editboard.com/
yep ' DC

yep ' DC

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2007 7:27 pm

w0neD
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 1:04 am

SO.......................

Any restart date or we still going to continue to talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 2:15 am

Alright, there's no reason why we can't restart next week. I will make a referee scheduling thread based on the proposed fixtures for this week.

Edit: I could only see a time for one game on the "playing times" thread.
Back to top Go down
coldfront

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 3:31 am

We can get FUZZY to admin these forums.
Back to top Go down
FrantiC
"Some Random"

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 3:36 am

I am going to be admin.. kthxbai.

and STFU with the moaning.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 4:10 am

Amen to that Frantic, btw I dont really know how to make you admin, I will have to get Birdy to show me.
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 5:22 am

Make a person admin in phpbb...

Go to the admin panel
Go to User Admin - Permissions
Type in the persons name
At the top there is User level : select Administrator

Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 5:45 am

thankyou
Back to top Go down
nvr

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 5:47 am

If you turn the tournament over to people inexperienced and incapable of running the tournament the exact same thing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 5:58 am

Arent you the guys that are taking control?????
Back to top Go down
"Happy with a little dot"

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:20 am

/me likes drama ;0
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 6:51 am

ga is coming !... that is all
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 7:16 am

do I have to ban you too Saber?
Back to top Go down
coach

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 7:58 am

Haven't said much since all this happened but I am gradually losing interest as the debate on this forum goes on. BT if you really wanted to get this back on the road again you should be doing it privately with chosen "HELPERS" not debating about it in a public forum. My 2 bobs worth.
Good luck whichever way you go. If it does get back up I will take it to my members to see if they are still interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soldiersatwar.org.au
FrantiC
"Some Random"

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 9:03 am

Get over your little tantrums and start sorting match times with your rivals for week 2 motherfuckers.
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 11:40 am

coach wrote:
Haven't said much since all this happened but I am gradually losing interest as the debate on this forum goes on. BT if you really wanted to get this back on the road again you should be doing it privately with chosen "HELPERS" not debating about it in a public forum. My 2 bobs worth.
Good luck whichever way you go. If it does get back up I will take it to my members to see if they are still interested.

I do recall ending it but people decided they wanted it to continue. It is not me that is in question right now.

Once everyone decides there ready I can give them the neccessary files to do so, but so far it sounds to me that people are keen and interested but nothing has yet to come of it.
Back to top Go down
Itchybro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2007 10:57 pm

ok..from what I have read it appears settled. Please, get the 'new' RWS team together in vent and sort everything out and make a post/send a newsletter out advising the revised start up

cheers
Back to top Go down
matrix

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 5:56 am

are we to go ahead and organise the war times for next week ???...
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 6:35 am

I guess so
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 8:58 am

Admin of server = matrix
Demo's manager = nvr
Referee Organiser = Dave
Match points appointer/organiser = Dave
Forum Admin: Frant!C

Ok the demo manager needs to set an email account to receive the demo's, something like Gmail is good.

Referee Manager is pretty simple contact anyone interested in refereeing to sign them up. Just make sure they provide a contact details such as xfire etc. I have a guide that Blackfox edited that outlines all procedures etc for referees so please contact me about that.

Match points appointer/organiser needs to get a list made up of all the teams and the points they currently have. They will then give this list to the forum admin to make a thread about. Contact me for the list. Remember the point system;

2 for win
1 for (very unlikely though Razz)
0 for loss

Forum admin needs to put things on the forum like these; posting referees for each match, match times and any more you can think of Smile

Matrix knows how the server works so there isnt much to talk about regarding the server, just make sure that the map for each week is on a continual cycle of that map. Oh and that the new bayuex map is added.
Back to top Go down
FrantiC
"Some Random"

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2007 9:35 am

Yeah sweet as.

For the game results, send me game score and screenshots so I can make the thingy for it. And the ref's etc.

Either e-mail me on john.kpjm@gmail.com (I only use it for e-mail not msn) or add me on msn johnny__foreigner@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2007 12:32 am

Awsome,

Would anyone new like to help out Dave as he said earlier that he is away at certain days.
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2007 1:49 am

Well, as I suggested, if we get the playing times, I'll make a refereeing thread whereby people can nominate which games they're available to ref in the week's fixtures.

However, I could only find one time for next week's games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unfortunate newsletter   An unfortunate newsletter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An unfortunate newsletter
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next