|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steam Id's Newsletter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2006-09-07

Steam Id's Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter EmptyWed Apr 18, 2007 12:02 pm

Heya everyone,

Another decision has been made to collect participating clan members steam id's to prevent 'slutting' during a match. I would like team leaders or a member to email me with all the Id's of the members so that it can be easily proccessed.

For those who do not know how to retrieve their steam id this is how:

Begin playing a game and open console (~), making sure that console is enabled through the advanced window in the keyboard option. Now in console type "Status" (without the ") and a list of names, their status and their steam id's will appear. Find your name and copy it and give it to your leader or if your the leader wait till you have all the others id's before emailimg me or PM'ing me through this forum.

None of the members that do not have their steam id sent in before two days of the beginning of the tournament will not be able to participate in the tournament until it is set.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards

Black Thunder
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 2:21 am

when does the tournament actually start ?
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter EmptyThu Apr 19, 2007 12:26 pm

Friday next week
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 1:02 am

gutted heheh , i hope games are not being played friday saturday, as we all have lifes Razz , im flying out to rarotonga fora week on saturday so my team will have to play without me that week heehhe Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter EmptyFri Apr 20, 2007 5:33 am

Remeber that you play the times that you and the other cln decide, as long as they are within the time constraints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steam Id's Newsletter   Steam Id's Newsletter Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam Id's Newsletter
Page 1 of 1