|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 2 - Playing Times

Go down 
+15
Hitler's Cyanide Pills
Black Thunder
Horace
Opieo
Monolith
Blackfox
horny penguin
typex
Admin
Dave_of_Defeat
Itchybro
matrix
sevent7
nvr
FrantiC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-16

Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:58 am

Black Thunder wrote:
Coming from the guy that has the biggest mood swings in history.

Btw where ever anyone goes there is always a code of conduct, whether it be written down or implied. To allow people to leave for any period of time is just not on, you should have noticed that there were one hour slots. If anyone allowed people to leave time would be taken up for the match that allows for the next game to run smoothly.

And no he did not take 10 seconds, he took 2 rounds which would nearlly be 5 minutes.

Even though you changed your name it should have always remained the same, you and Opieo. Both of your names were also degrading comments towards the tournament, so really you had what was coming to you.

You chose to throw away the match, your decision and unfortunately it was really stupid. Then you ran around frantically trying to find a way fix what you did.

I dont give a shit what you think Pan, you never held much respect and frankly you are known for being a prick; which I soon learnt as well.

Aside from the fact that he left for a whole 5 minutes, we started the fucking round ANYWAY to stop you from crying.

Me being an asshole has nothing to do with following ladder rules.

I hardly think 'lol@this' for a nickname degraded this tournament, but cry if you need to get it out.

We chose to throw the match because we won before it started by default according to the rules. Remember those rules that I had to point out to you on your own ladders website the other night because you had no idea what I was going on about..?

ps. I don't give a shit what you think either, fucking random kid. lorf.

Great ladder, change the rules again in the last round so RWS can win the shit prize..

Did I miss anything?

oh lol

Initially I tried to have this conversation with you on xfire, and you left it with 'needing to talk to birdy' as she was the ref while SAW took 15+ minutes to form a team in the server, and you never answered. Now you think things can just move on disregarding the rules? lol.. Good luck.

I never started out trying to be a cunt about this, but you can get fucked along with this failure of a ladder. kek

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Male Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:01 am

Larf.
Back to top Go down
Opieo
"Random Forum Whore"

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:13 am

Lol

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Opieo
"Random Forum Whore"

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:20 am

Oh this is interesting lol....
Quote :
[TF]0pieo™: Was the 10min rule there from the start?
[TF]Horace: As far as i know
[TF]Horace: Those rules came with the site template
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:20 am

Black Thunder wrote:
you should have noticed that there were one hour slots. .

It's funny we cop shit for 1 player leaving for 5 minutes, even though we started the round while he was afk anyway - but SAW can casually take 15+ minutes to join the server while we wait to start, and even the ref gives us shit for that..

I don't even give a fuck about the win anymore, just the fact that this bullshit can carry on against rules of the ladder that have been there from the start.

lol!

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Opieo
"Random Forum Whore"

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 11:24 am

Me thinks lol
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

Female Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 12:04 pm

OMG I am amazed by your stupidity.

Take your team and shove it up your ass.

Never in that match did you mention you should win by forfeit. It was ok for us to wait for you to start the second round, but not for SAW to start the first....

You just bend the rules to suit yourself though.

Those rules are challenge rules, perhaps you should read the ladder rules. Have included a link for you in case you can't find it: http://www.dpck.net/rwswar/rules.php?ladderid=1

We stupidly thought everyone would be adult enough to turn up and play, without needing rules for every single thing. Obviously that is not the case with you.

Regardless of how long they took, wouldn't you still like to have beaten them anyway....oh that's right you couldn't because they were better than you.

YOU LOST. Get over it.

It is just a game. There are more important things to worry about in the world. Really.
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 12:16 pm

Pan wrote:
Aside from the fact that he left for a whole 5 minutes, we started the fucking round ANYWAY to stop you from crying.

Me being an asshole has nothing to do with following ladder rules.

I hardly think 'lol@this' for a nickname degraded this tournament, but cry if you need to get it out.

We chose to throw the match because we won before it started by default according to the rules. Remember those rules that I had to point out to you on your own ladders website the other night because you had no idea what I was going on about..?

ps. I don't give a shit what you think either, fucking random kid. lorf.

Great ladder, change the rules again in the last round so RWS can win the shit prize..

Did I miss anything?

oh lol

Initially I tried to have this conversation with you on xfire, and you left it with 'needing to talk to birdy' as she was the ref while SAW took 15+ minutes to form a team in the server, and you never answered. Now you think things can just move on disregarding the rules? lol.. Good luck.

I never started out trying to be a cunt about this, but you can get fucked along with this failure of a ladder. kek

You threw the match in the second round, not in the first. Which is obvious because you actually one a round.

If SAW did take 15+ minutes then we would have run overtime and we didnt. Considering your exaggeration with how long your teammate was away its hard to believe that SAW took 15+ minutes to start.

I assumed you'd get over your little tantrum, so I left it. Many people have been accepting of things that have happened and they move on, since they know that organising a thing like this is hard work.

Maybe I would have known of this rule section if I had a bit more communication from Horace. There were two Rules, the one you found (which cannot be edited) and the one that I told everyone to read. I was not aware of the second set of rules that came with the website but I gave everyone a link to the rules.

I don't mind having a ladder that failed. I learned a lot of stuff from creating this tournament and I enjoyed it while it lasted. But there will always be those people out there (like yourself) that don't like to be leniant on anything. You abuse the kindness of others to get what you want, even if its on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:56 pm

You cunts are beyond stupid.

Our player wasn't away for more than 5 minutes AND WE STARTED THE FUCKING ROUND ANYWAY.

The only problem here is that YOU failed to read the rules on your own ladder, and the only reason it didn't go into overtime is because the map was restarted once SAW finally got their shit together - BT you weren't even there, and the ref that WAS is only flaming instead of realising what actually happened and being proper about it.

Birdy you stupid slut, read the server logs - find the part where I say 'SAW forfeit due to taking too long' - I'd love to see your dumb fucking face when you read it, lorf.

Starting 2nd half with 1 player down is a little bit different to having to wait over the allowed time (by the rules) for the other team to even be able to play.

I'm lenient, I didn't really want to see this failure of a ladder fail - I was just asking for our win governed by the rules (the rules that admin didn't seem to know about) but the ref and staff seem to miss a few important things hence the reason this piece of shit should die. Like I said, I tried to have this conversation privately with you on xfire, but even there you were acting like an ignorant fuck.

lol gg retards
Back to top Go down
coach

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:24 pm

Well SAW had 5 members in game by the prescribed time. Our 6th member had computer probs & we were going to play with the 5 that were there. We were allowed to scrape up our 6th player which delayed the start by no more than 3 or 4 minutes. Funny how you played the first round proper & then spat the dummy in the second. BT put a lot of time into this tournament but was overtaken by what was needed to run it. Well done to him for having the guts to attempt it. As for the rest of the community that is just bagging the shit out of everything - GET A LIFE.

To make things easier, give TF the win or they won't shut up & continue to abuse everyone. SAW has removed itself from this tournament.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soldiersatwar.org.au
Itchybro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:52 pm

oh dear.....the toys have been well and truly thrown from the cot
Back to top Go down
matrix

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:31 am

so is the comp still running?
Back to top Go down
Opieo
"Random Forum Whore"

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 12:36 am

Il'd say not
Back to top Go down
Monolith

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 1:55 am

Itchybro wrote:
oh dear.....the toys have been well and truly thrown from the cot

lol
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:06 am

Lorf, Birdy.

As I have said multiple times, I am presently quite inactive and don't have the time to chase people up over refereeing. A forum thread was started with provisions for referees to nominate themselves (i.e. this one) but no one has.

I have also asked several times for a list of referees, but one has not been forthcoming. But yeah, tell me how I could be organising it better...
Back to top Go down
Blackfox

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:19 am

horny penguin wrote:
Darn I shouldve quoted..... LOL lets continue.....

Pan wrote:
BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:
Fuck off dickhead. Sleep Who organised that time and whom in our clan agreed and knew about it?

LOL so much raging happening...

Maybe you shouldve just played the first round game... finished it off properly then disputed it... wouldve made you and your clan look alot more "professional" instead of suiciding from the spawn ramp...
But GG on the suiciding, provided alot of entertainment Smile

We said to the ref during the warm-up for the scrim that SAW forfeit due to taking so long. Who gives a fuck if we don't look "professional" to you?

Excuse me but bullshit. You did not say that SAW forfeit. FFS it was the first game of the first week of the comp. Grow some balls, admit you lost and move on.

umm, try server logs.

You were the ref and you were there, and you also noticed us telling SAW to hurry up.

Read the rules to your own ladder you fucking smacky bitch.

It clearly states that if a team takes longer than 10 minutes to form a team it equals a forfeit. The fact that it was the first match of the season makes no fucking difference..

FTW

So it's over?
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:38 am

Dave there never was a list of referees, all I did was ask.

And for the second time the tournament is finished, everyone should have listened to me the first time.
Back to top Go down
PianoMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:45 am

Black Thunder wrote:
And for the second time the tournament is finished, everyone should have listened to me the first time.

PROTIP: Try linking your forum signature to the sponsors websites and not a free image hosting provider for added professionalism.

Now that it's all over - were there actually sponsors?

elephant
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:51 am

Yes there were, I have multiple emails with one of the staff from Thermaltake.

Btw dont lecture me on what to do, you can do it after you run a successful gaming ladder.
Back to top Go down
PianoMan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:51 am

[deleted]
Back to top Go down
PianoMan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:57 am

[deleted]
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 2:57 am

No way your doing that on my forum.
Back to top Go down
PianoMan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:00 am

/wrist
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:03 am

By "list" I meant "anyone who'd done refereeing in the first week"; I didn't mean a set-in-stone list of people who'd signed their names in blood to referee or anything.

But oh well, tournament's over anyway.
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2007 3:06 am

Ahhh ok that kinda list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Playing Times
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next