|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fotw staff list

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Male Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyThu May 03, 2007 9:40 am

Ok, i had an idea

Well, basically we need to sort out who will do what, or if we just get different people to do different scenes?

Well maybe have one person to convert them, and possibly upload them (only problem may be is that converted demos normally get to a big size)
then maybe a person to edit the demos into a movie, one person to do sound/titles, maybe one person to oversee all the operations?

Just a thought?

Personally i think different people doing different scenes might work, but whatever works for you others, it doesn't bother me.
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyThu May 03, 2007 1:22 pm

In the past, the easiest way to do a FotW is thus:

- Someone who is good with PhotoShop do graphics for the movies for the whole season.

- Each week, a different person personally oversees the entire creation of the week's FotW, then the next week another person does it.

- Demos need to uploaded and available to all players and the editor for that week.

A forum thread for frag submissions is paramount.

I'm kind of tired as I just got home from the gym and soccer training, but I'll hit you up on MSN soon Horace, and we'll discuss this in greater depth.

In the interim, I suggest that anyone who is interested check out the TryPants USA FotWs, and the past OGN 1.3 FotWs from a year or two back to get ideas.
Back to top Go down
machete*

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-03

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyThu May 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Im downloading some of them now, ill get some exp up before i really get into it, basically i know everything from proper recording to encoding and also demo smoother which i know brings amazing capabilities into the eSport movie field.

Id love to help out where possible :p

Chete.
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyFri May 04, 2007 3:34 am

Yea sweet, i saw those TryPants fotw movies, thats kinda the quality i had in mind.
Back to top Go down
djtima

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyFri May 04, 2007 3:44 am

I can help with graphics.
send me a msg if you need me to wack some together.
Back to top Go down
Itchybro

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyFri May 04, 2007 5:28 am

Week one is come and gone. I cannot help fellas as I have crap grahics skills but with week one gone, it needs to happen fast otherwise we will have 3-4 movies being made at once
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyFri May 04, 2007 7:00 am

Well, we need STV demos uploaded before anything at all can happen.

BlackThunder is busy with school so it can't happen until he has the time to upload them.
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list EmptyFri May 04, 2007 7:06 am

He really needs to give one of us ftp details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fotw staff list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fotw staff list   Fotw staff list Empty

Back to top Go down

Fotw staff list
Page 1 of 1