|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Members per team / adding to team

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jigoku

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Members per team / adding to team Empty
PostSubject: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyTue Mar 20, 2007 4:14 am

Hey guys,

How many players can each team have registered to it? I was just thinking that we (TOG) would struggle to have the same six players in two consecutive games let alone more if, heaven forbid, we win a match ...

Also, how are team members added? At the moment it appears as though only w!c have more than just the leader ...

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
TH3_GR33N_M4N

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 3:49 am

i think they were having problems with the website , we have just added our players so try to do it now .
Back to top Go down
FrantiC
"Some Random"

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 5:57 am

Not that I'm going to bother checking the wesbite, but I'm pretty sure you can register more than 6 players - Just note that if you are the winning team, And you have more than 6 players, you can sort out which 6 will get the prizes Razz
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 7:27 am

what he said ^^^^^^^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Jigoku

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 7:58 am

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Male Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team EmptyWed Mar 21, 2007 1:40 pm

Ok i will post a faq guide for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members per team / adding to team   Members per team / adding to team Empty

Back to top Go down

Members per team / adding to team
Page 1 of 1