|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices

Go down 
+4
Admin
SPEEDY DUDE
Horace
BIRDY NUM NUMz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

Female Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-07

NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 6:25 am

Righto

In 2007 we will be having compulsory FULL CLAN practices twice a week, one of which you WILL be required to attend.

These will start the week of 15th Jan 2007.

Tuesday nights and Friday nights, 9pm NZ time.

If you do not provide an adequate / valid reason 24 HRS BEFORE these practices to advise of you non-attendance you will be out of the clan.

We need to do this to learn to work together and play with different members of our clan so that in scrims (mostly Sunday nights) we will be a bit more leet (hopefully).

That is all, over and out.

Cheers Birdy, Opieo and Horace
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Male Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 6:28 am

I can make it Smile
As i have no life it should be good Smile
Also, if any members have reasons, it maybe preferabble to pm us on here, unless you talk to us on xfire Smile
Back to top Go down
SPEEDY DUDE

SPEEDY DUDE

Male Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2006-09-30

PostSubject: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 7:00 am

im up for it its just friday night i might not be able to attend if i have speedway on the saturday
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Male Number of posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 9:39 am

This is a bit public Razz
Back to top Go down
https://rws-dod.editboard.com/
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 9:47 am

You also need to make sure that the clan practices don't turn out like the one we had the other night.
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

Female Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 10:16 am

Yes that's precisely why we need them....

Of course if people were there on time...........
Back to top Go down
"Happy with a little dot"

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 am

Ah well, I know its my time to leave by this time next year >.> - because I wont be able to do either date, and by then I probably will have stopped playing due to school starting.

I am glad to see you take a firmer approach on these things, people were getting frustratingly silly on the practices. I myself like to keep things lighthearted, but when its a practice or something and people just muck around I kind of feel a bit annoyed as its quite tough for me to get to these practices.

Good job, and lets hope this all works out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyTue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 pm

. wrote:
Ah well, I know its my time to leave by this time next year >.> - because I wont be able to do either date, and by then I probably will have stopped playing due to school starting.

I am glad to see you take a firmer approach on these things, people were getting frustratingly silly on the practices. I myself like to keep things lighthearted, but when its a practice or something and people just muck around I kind of feel a bit annoyed as its quite tough for me to get to these practices.

Dot for non active member?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 2:35 am

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Yes that's precisely why we need them....

Of course if people were there on time...........

I think people being there on time was the least of our worries. People were spamming both the mic and messaging.

If it were me I would have nearlly kicked two people for not shutting up and and/or tk'ing. But thats just me, it may seem to harsh but it was a practice, not just an every day game. You should be allowed to have fun but cmon, we all have to be serious when playing in pracs so that we can get things right.
Back to top Go down
dEATHKNIGHT969

dEATHKNIGHT969

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyWed Dec 20, 2006 6:02 am

Horace wrote:
. wrote:

Dot for non active member?? Wink

He has my vote!!!

Vote for Pedro!!!
Back to top Go down
Hustler
"NinjaGod™ lol™"
Hustler

Male Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 12:24 am

if you dont get ur numbers theres always 5dm sluts avalible
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 12:38 am

Good ole sdm sluts Wink
Back to top Go down
Hustler
"NinjaGod™ lol™"
Hustler

Male Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 12:39 am

im the only slut but thats a passion
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Male Number of posts : 776

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 5:25 am

*thinks*
Back to top Go down
https://rws-dod.editboard.com/
dEATHKNIGHT969

dEATHKNIGHT969

Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 7:09 am

Opieo wrote:
*thinks*

Tats a first!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 11:35 am

Lol!
Oi dot.
Couldn't you make the friday night practices??
Seeing as though your parents dont go to work on that day :confused:

Or do they...
Back to top Go down
"Happy with a little dot"

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyThu Dec 21, 2006 11:37 am

Hah, I have no idea - flexible times for them. So yeah, wish I could. Ill try hang around here and in the clan as long as I can though Smile
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 12:21 am

Im sure we could make an exception for you dot as you are a cool guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices   NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices Empty

Back to top Go down

NEWS FLASH!! Compulsory Clan Practices
Page 1 of 1