|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week 2 - Playing Times

Go down 
+15
Hitler's Cyanide Pills
Black Thunder
Horace
Opieo
Monolith
Blackfox
horny penguin
typex
Admin
Dave_of_Defeat
Itchybro
matrix
sevent7
nvr
FrantiC
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FrantiC
"Some Random"

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:43 am

booring. maybe ending was a good idea in the first place..

Next.
Back to top Go down
Dave_of_Defeat

Dave_of_Defeat

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 1:20 pm

If I had even the slightest idea who the referees WERE, I would organise them...

No one has come forward to say they'll ref a game, and I'm not active enough to chase people on IRC everynight. I was thinking that at the start of each week, people who WANT to referee could nominate themselves for certain games depending on their own availability.

Having every player record and submit a point of view demo for each half of each game will lead to a lot of headaches. It would be much simpler if SourceTV demos could be recorded with players doing their own Octinium/NovaCap demos as per usual.

Referees, step up.
Back to top Go down
matrix

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 9:45 pm

well is our game still on tonight v3 vs denial ??? can someone ref it please
Back to top Go down
sevent7

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:13 pm

Omg Noobies if another person blames this shit on Black Thunder you can all go fucken die!! (a lil harsh) he did a fantastic job starting this and the only people to blame if you gonna blame ppl is yaselves for not stepping up and making a god damm decision - sorry i am sick of ppl blaming the creator its a good idea and was working well he did the right thing and said early he didnt think he could manage it instead of leaving it and letting it go completely to shit we are one week back so stop moaning and get on with the god for saking job that you yourselves have put your hand up for.

if you cant find refs Dave what time tonite? i am more then happy to get something sorted and do it just let me know when.

ps sorry bout the rant
Back to top Go down
PianoMan

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2007 11:59 pm

sevent7 wrote:
he did a fantastic job

Lets not go overboard.
Back to top Go down
Horace
"King of sarcasm"
Horace

Male Number of posts : 836
Registration date : 2006-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 12:32 am

PianoMan wrote:
sevent7 wrote:
he did a fantastic job

Lets not go overboard.

Lmfao

I always said im keen to ref
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 1:57 am

I ref'd before so can do it again.

Are all the clans involved interested in this? It has been very quiet except for the regular few on the forum
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

Female Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:00 am

PianoMan wrote:
sevent7 wrote:
he did a fantastic job

Lets not go overboard.

Dude you're a cock.
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:10 am

Dave_of_Defeat wrote:
I have no idea who usually refs. I know that Jackopolas did our game in the first week. Perhaps if refs nominate in this thread as well, seeing that you have it already set up.

Ah, you don't seem to be organising much. There were two games scheduled already this week with two more tonight and noone appears to be reffing.....
Back to top Go down
sevent7

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:15 am

gees someone make a decision

first decision to get you all going someone delete pianoman or any shit he dribbles he is in no way constructive and just a sad lil geek wanting to be drafter! and we dont need that here go bother ga forums or ausdod could ya
Back to top Go down
Pan

Registration date : 2006-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:25 am

Monolith wrote:
TF reckon they weren't playing until their first week result with SAW is sorted.

According to the ladder rules SAW forfeit first round due to taking 15+ minutes to have a team organised (the rules clearly state waiting 10 is the maximum).

Monolith wrote:
Can we get some sort of ruling on this

It's written clearly in the rules already ^_^

I've heard no response on this matter from Black Thunder since the close and reopen of this ladder. He had to confer with the ref of our first half and I havn't heard anything since.

Why continue to play when the sole original administrator goes against his own rules?

horny penguin wrote:
TF forfeited.

Please reconsider the inclusion of this clan in the RWS ladder due to the lackluster nature in which they approach this event, including the turmoil of round 1.

clown clown clown clown clown

Fuck off dickhead. Sleep Who organised that time and whom in our clan agreed and knew about it?
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 8:54 am

Pan wrote:
Fuck off dickhead. Sleep Who organised that time and whom in our clan agreed and knew about it?

LOL so much raging happening...

Maybe you shouldve just played the first round game... finished it off properly then disputed it... wouldve made you and your clan look alot more "professional" instead of suiciding from the spawn ramp...
But GG on the suiciding, provided alot of entertainment Smile

Last edited by on Wed May 16, 2007 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monolith

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 9:38 am

Don't worry, we'll organise another time to do our one for this week I have nfi what happened with the organising of it.
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:01 am

horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

Maybe you shouldve just played the first round game... finished it off properly then disputed it... wouldve made you and your clan look alot more "professional" instead of suiciding from the spawn ramp...

We said to the ref during the warm-up for the scrim that SAW forfeit due to taking so long. Who gives a fuck if we don't look "professional" to you?
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:06 am

Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

We said to the ref during the warm-up for the scrim that SAW forfeit due to taking so long. Who gives a fuck if we don't look "professional" to you?

Excuse me but bullshit. You did not say that SAW forfeit. FFS it was the first game of the first week of the comp. Allow some teething problem time and get a life. Grow some balls, admit you lost and move on.
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:08 am

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

Excuse me but bullshit. You did not say that SAW forfeit. FFS it was the first game of the first week of the comp. Grow some balls, admit you lost and move on.

umm, try server logs.

You were the ref and you were there, and you also noticed us telling SAW to hurry up.

Read the rules to your own ladder you fucking smacky bitch.

It clearly states that if a team takes longer than 10 minutes to form a team it equals a forfeit. The fact that it was the first match of the season makes no fucking difference..
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:09 am

Quote :
Who gives a fuck if we don't look "professional" to you?

To me lol I couldnt care, but your plight (if you are mature enough) would be viewed more favourably if you didnt act in such a manner...

But Meh - do you wanna organise another date?
Seeing as there is so much lulz in this DOD community..... flower
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:11 am

horny penguin wrote:
Quote :
Who gives a fuck if we don't look "professional" to you?

To me lol I couldnt care, but your plight (if you are mature enough) would be viewed more favourably if you didnt act in such a manner...

But Meh - do you wanna organise another date?
Seeing as there is so much lulz in this DOD community..... flower

We told the ref that the team forfeited before the match even started.

Why organise a date for a subsequent scrim when the administrators take no notice of the rules to the ladder?
Back to top Go down
horny penguin

horny penguin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:11 am

Darn I shouldve quoted..... LOL lets continue.....

Pan wrote:
BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

Excuse me but bullshit. You did not say that SAW forfeit. FFS it was the first game of the first week of the comp. Grow some balls, admit you lost and move on.

umm, try server logs.

You were the ref and you were there, and you also noticed us telling SAW to hurry up.

It clearly states that if a team takes longer than 10 minutes to form a team it equals a forfeit. The fact that it was the first match of the season makes no fucking difference..

FTW
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:22 am

LMAO

Someone clearly forgot to take their medication.....
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:25 am

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
LMAO

Someone clearly forgot to take their medication.....

Someone clearly forgot to read the RWS ladder rules.

Quote :
If a team does not show up 10 minutes after the match is to start it is considered a forfeit to the non-showing team.

No matter how much of a fuckwit you want to be about it, or how hard you ignore it, rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:28 am

Pan wrote:
BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

umm, try server logs.

OMFG - Your game was 29 April and that rule wasnt entered on the site until May 3rd - AS A RESULT OF YOUR BITCHING. If you are going to quote rules at least make sure they existed prior to the incident in question....

I was also telling both of you to hurry up.

FYI - The rules state that you can't leave at half time either, yet your team members did...can't have it both ways.

And I quote....

"Players must not leave during this period of time they are to remain in the server. If a player does leave the match will continue without them. If the team does not want to continue due to the player being away the team will be deducted points. Throughout the match players cannot change their names if players do change there name they will be asked to change it back if they do not change there name back the team will be deducted ladder points."

Enuf said. Game over, thanks for playing.
Back to top Go down
Pan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:32 am

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
Pan wrote:
horny penguin wrote:
Pan wrote:

umm, try server logs.

OMFG - Your game was 29 April and that rule wasnt entered on the site until May 3rd - AS A RESULT OF YOUR BITCHING. If you are going to quote rules at least make sure they existed prior to the incident in question....

FYI - The rules state that you can't leave at half time either, yet your team members did...can't have it both ways.

And I quote....

"Players must not leave during this period of time they are to remain in the server. If a player does leave the match will continue without them. If the team does not want to continue due to the player being away the team will be deducted points. Throughout the match players cannot change their names if players do change there name they will be asked to change it back if they do not change there name back the team will be deducted ladder points."

Enuf said. Game over, thanks for playing.

Umm..

He did come back, he was away for 10 seconds during halftime swap, and I did change my name after I was told to change it.

Nice shit ladder - the best idea was changing the rules after it had already started in one section of the website, but not in another that had never needed changing and has always stated the 10 minute rule.

It's under 'Challenge information' not your retarded regularly updated and edited 'rules' section.

http://www.dpck.net/rwswar/game.php?ladderid=1

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:

That's straight fucking bullshit, rofl. Our 6 was ready and waiting for 15-20+ minutes.

lol stupid RWS cunts.

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:

OMFG - Your game was 29 April and that rule wasnt entered on the site until May 3rd

Nufsed.
Back to top Go down
FrantiC
"Some Random"

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:49 am

/cry?
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2007 10:55 am

Coming from the guy that has the biggest mood swings in history.

Btw where ever anyone goes there is always a code of conduct, whether it be written down or implied. To allow people to leave for any period of time is just not on, you should have noticed that there were one hour slots. If anyone allowed people to leave time would be taken up for the match that allows for the next game to run smoothly.

And no he did not take 10 seconds, he took 2 rounds which would nearlly be 5 minutes.

Even though you changed your name it should have always remained the same, you and Opieo. Both of your names were also degrading comments towards the tournament, so really you had what was coming to you.

You chose to throw away the match, your decision and unfortunately it was really stupid. Then you ran around frantically trying to find a way fix what you did.

I dont give a shit what you think Pan, you never held much respect and frankly you are known for being a prick; which I soon learnt as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Playing Times   Week 2 - Playing Times - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Playing Times
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next