|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(rules)substituting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matrix

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-01-31

(rules)substituting Empty
PostSubject: (rules)substituting   (rules)substituting EmptyMon Apr 30, 2007 11:33 pm

4. Teams
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teams will consist of as many players as they like. The team leader will have to specify which six players will be playing in the upcoming match. This must be decided 24 hours before the match begins. If they are not chosen in the time limit provided the team that has not specified their players will be forfeited. Once the tournament has begun no more players can be added to the team.

what about substitute .if a player times out or is have connection trouble there is nowhere in the rule to say subs can be used.
Back to top Go down
yep ' DC

yep ' DC

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: (rules)substituting   (rules)substituting EmptyTue May 01, 2007 5:52 am

gud point
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: (rules)substituting   (rules)substituting EmptyTue May 01, 2007 6:01 am

Well I suppose that substitute will have to be specified along with the 6 players.

No one has been emailing me there 6 players either. I have received some.

I am not going to penalise anyone for not giving me the 6 but it just makes it easier to check.
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: (rules)substituting   (rules)substituting EmptyTue May 01, 2007 8:33 am

ok fixed have a re-read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (rules)substituting   (rules)substituting Empty

Back to top Go down

(rules)substituting
Page 1 of 1