|яωѕ»
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)

Go down 
+10
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Horace
ness
SPEEDY DUDE
Admin
baka!
yep ' DC
Hitler's Cyanide Pills
UnscopeBoy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ness
"Bondage Fan/DOD:S Newbie"
ness

Female Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2006-11-16

Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:34 am

I put in your quote to point out that other clans think he is too young as well. Just because you say he is the right age, doesn't mean we have to accept him. by birdie

-WAR- clan he was to young not yours you have youngans... puss all your players are leaving so i thought you may like him, very good player but if your to anal to trial him even tho all your other players are young. i don't need to chill i see how you are to people birdie, you need to chill. i never rage i never diss i never do anything nasty. you get on my nerves with the way you handle peoples feelings. it is fair enough if you do not wish to trial but do not quote me and say i said he was to young, i said for -WAR- not RWS. it is up to you who you trial and me saying he was to young for -WAR- has nothing to do with your clan.
Back to top Go down
Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Male Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2006-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:39 am

*still thinks hes too immature*
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594
Registration date : 2006-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 am

His request has been denied.

End of story.
Back to top Go down
Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Hitler's Cyanide Pills

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:42 am

Yay.
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

ffs listen to what i am saying, read it over and over if you have to......it is not about him not getting in that is all up to you, it is about birdie saying it was because of me
Back to top Go down
Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Hitler's Cyanide Pills

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:43 am

ness wrote:
ffs listen to what i am saying, read it over and over if you have to......it is not about him not getting in that is all up to you, it is about birdie saying it was because of me

Quite frankly, I think that it's up to you and Birdy to solve since honestly, I don't know what to do in this kind of situation...
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

Female Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:46 am

So this isn't raging....

"birdie you know what....stfu and do not sass me, he was to young for -WAR- they are an 18 over clan get my words out of your sig.....your a judgmental mole at best of times. i thought you could use another player but looks like your clans dead anyway because there sick of your shit"

Uh huh. All I said was he was too young, and that other people thought so too. What is your problem with that?

I even thanked you for sending players our way to trial, yet you didn't seem to get that. You totally missed the point.

Why don't you take the time to read what I said before replying.

Calling me a mole, etc won't help. I would like to know exactly what "shit" you are referring to, and why it is any of your business?

"...but if your to anal to trial him even tho all your other players are young"

Hence why we are in the situation we are in, and why I am trying to change it.

"i don't need to chill i see how you are to people birdie, you need to chill. i never rage i never diss i never do anything nasty"

Exactly how have I been to people, I haven't raged or done anything nasty. Examples would be greatly appreciated.

"it is up to you who you trial and me saying he was to young for -WAR- has nothing to do with your clan."

My point exactly. Which is what I tried to say in the nicest possible way. Next time I will ask your permission before I quote you if that will make you feel better.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Compton

Compton

Male Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2006-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 5:59 am

ness... stfu u stupid whore, i cant believe u say uve never raged or said shit about no body. and y the fuck r u telling birdy who to trial and who not to? if she doesnt want to trial silent wolf she doesnt have too, go fuck a dog ness.

what.... ur gonna get mad at me? well ill be happy to talk to u 1 on 1. my xfire is brucey444. go ahead RAGE AT ME BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Hitler's Cyanide Pills

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:01 am

O_O COMPTON LIVES!!
Back to top Go down
FrantiC
"Some Random"

Male Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:01 am

Compton wrote:
ness... stfu u stupid whore, i cant believe u say uve never raged or said shit about no body. and y the fuck r u telling birdy who to trial and who not to? if she doesnt want to trial silent wolf she doesnt have too, go fuck a dog ness.

what.... ur gonna get mad at me? well ill be happy to talk to u 1 on 1. my xfire is brucey444. go ahead RAGE AT ME BITCH!

elephant
Back to top Go down
yep ' DC

yep ' DC

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:02 am

Booooooooooring....zzzzzzZZzZzZZzzzzzz

Hey compton ya cunt! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:05 am

ness wrote:

I DID NOT SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU.
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:10 am

BIRDY NUM NUMz wrote:
SIlent_Wolf wrote:
OMFG ness told me i was the rite age damit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

No she said u were too young

"lol no hes not a religious freak and yes that is his msn and yes he did trial for war but he was to young."

i think this has gone to far i am not a rager. i am just not happy that you would take my words into that context. Compton i have no idea what you are on a bout but good luck with those pills hope they work
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:12 am

Compton wrote:

i did not tell her to trial him, this is not about that. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT AND READ THE REST OF THE POST.

do not talk to me like that, do not expect others to be nice to you when you act the way you do.
Back to top Go down
Black Thunder
Admin
Black Thunder

Male Number of posts : 594

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:12 am

I dont want to get into this but this is what happened:

Ness said that he was too young for WAR.

Birdy declined the request for other reasons than what Ness supplied.

Birdy replied to Silent's post (the rage one) reinforcing what Ness said earlier about age.

Spam/Rage.
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:14 am

Anyone want a cookie? Or a tissue?
Back to top Go down
BIRDY NUM NUMz
Admin
BIRDY NUM NUMz

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:15 am

Still waiting for the examples by the way....
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:17 am

spam rage spam rage thats all thats being going on, 1 it is between birdie and i i think we are the only ones mature enough to get over it. 2 if your going to rage guys make it constructive and get somewhere to a solution not just spam words.
Back to top Go down
Compton

Compton

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:17 am

ness.... ill say what i wanna say and ill talk to u how ever i want. and do u honestly think that i give a shit about what WAR and SDM think... NO! so go choke ok a dick and die slow
Back to top Go down
-€xodus-

-€xodus-

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-11-07

This is teh interwebs bitch-athon, Compton this is a whites only forum you stupid pokemon
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

examples? i do not need examples to be a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Compton

Compton

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:18 am

pokemon... nice insult
Back to top Go down
ness
ness

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:18 am

Compton wrote:
ness.... ill say what i wanna say and ill talk to u how ever i want. and do u honestly think that i give a shit about what WAR and SDM think... NO! so go choke ok a dick and die slow

prime example of getting nowhere guys
Back to top Go down
Compton

Compton

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:19 am

ur not dead yet?
Back to top Go down
Hitler's Cyanide Pills

Hitler's Cyanide Pills

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2007 6:19 am

Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 Story_zarqawi_ap_jpg_-1_-11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)   Trial For UnscopedBoy     (changed name From SIlent_Wolf) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial For UnscopedBoy (changed name From SIlent_Wolf)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next